Cori's Council Newsletter is a great resource to stay connected and informed,
learn about our city's inner workings, and the best way to receive detailed updates
on how and why Cori votes at Council Meetings.
To Sign-Up for the Council Newsletter Click Here
- 07/15/2018 - 7/10 Council Meeting Update (Village & Barrio Master Plan)
- 07/09/2018 - Tomorrow Night! Village & Barrio Master Plan
- 06/28/2018 - This is not ok!
- 06/25/2018 - 6/12 Council Meeting Update (final resolution to join fed lawsuit v. CA, passing a balanced budget, microgrid study)
- 05/28/2018 - "Sanctuary Laws" and joining the federal lawsuit vote recap
- 05/14/2018 - Update: New information regarding Carlsbad's attendance at the SANDAG vote Friday.
- 05/13/2018 - 4/24 Council Meeting Update
- 04/20/2018 - 4/17 Council Meeting Update-AB 3119, California Values Act ("Sanctuary State")
- 04/14/2018 - 4/10 Council Meeting– A Palomar Airport Authority?
- 04/05/2018 - 3/27 Council Meeting Update
- 03/30/2018 - Council Goal Setting
- 03/18/2018 - March 13 Council Meeting Update/ Official City Comment Letter to County – Palomar Airport
- 03/11/2018 - Summary: Palomar Airport Community Conversation
- 03/06/2018 - Let's get this campaign rolling!
- 03/04/2018 - Proposed New State Housing Laws, Feb. 27 Council Meeting
- 02/28/2018 - Community Conversation: Draft Palomar Airport Master Plan/EIR
- 02/19/2018 - Boards, Commissions, and a 4-story development in the Village
- 02/17/2018 - Correction: "How you can help!"
- 02/16/2018 - Tackling Unfunded Pension Liability with Innovation.
- 01/31/2018 - January Council Meetings Update
- 01/21/2018 - New Year, New Leadership